In Episode Four, Ryan talks about taking photos of strangers’ food, Marvo consumes something that tastes like dirt, Dubba builds a Pop-Tart ice cream sandwich, and Eric continues to declare his love for breakfast sausages smothered in syrup. We also talk about the M&M’s candy bar, new Pop-Tarts, and so much more!
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, or, if you want to listen in the podcast player of your choice, subscribe to the show’s feed. If you enjoy the show and subscribe to it on iTunes, we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to leave a review and rate us there. Thanks to everyone who has rated us so far.
You can also download the episode or listen using the player below:
Thanks for listening!!
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
Nosh or Not
- Burger Business’ story about the new McDonald’s Quarter Pounders
- The Impulsive Buy’s Hot Habanero sauce review
- The Impulsive Buy’s Milk Chocolate Milk Chocolate M&M’s Chocolate Bar
- Candy Blog’s Milk Chocolate M&M’s Chocolate Bar
- Flickr photo of the Peanut Butter & Jelly Pop-Tarts from the 1980s
- Grub Grade’s Burger King Rib Sandwich review
Not of the Week