In this episode, Dubba talks a lot about pretzels, Eric pleads for an Australian snack to come to the U.S., Ryan admits fast food secret menus are stupid, and Marvo has trouble saying dulce de leche. They also discuss Kobe beef jerky, new fast food frozen desserts, and their Noshes of the Week!
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, or, if you want to listen in the podcast player of your choice, subscribe to the show’s feed. If you enjoy the show and subscribe to it on iTunes, we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to leave a review and rate us there. Thanks to everyone who has rated us so far.
You can also download the episode or listen using the player below:
Thanks for listening!
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
Nosh or Not
- Japanese Beer Fed Kobe Beef Jerky
- Grub Grade’s post about McDonald’s Dulce de Leche Milkshake
- Grub Grade’s post about S’mores Blizzard
- ZOMG Candy’s Instagram photo of Starburst Minis
- Grub Grade’s post about Wendy’s Pretzel Bun Bacon Cheeseburger
Let’s Chew on This
- Burger Business’ post about the Burger King Rodeo BBQ Extra Long Beef Burger
- McDonald’s Super Hero Burger commercial
- Arnott’s Shapes page
- KFC Krushers commercial
- The Impulsive Buy’s Soy Sauce Kit Kat review
- The Impulsive Buy’s Wasabi Kit Kat review
- Jason Statham’s Kit Kat commercial
- The Impulsive Buy’s Jamba Juice White Gummi review
- The Impulsive Buy’s Apple Pie McFlurry review
- Chipotle Secret Menu Items
- Serious Eats’ take on In-N-Out’s secret menu
Nosh of the Week