In this episode, we have our first guest, Jess from Foodette Reviews. She and Eric talk about their time spent at the recent Summer Fancy Food Show in New York City. We also talk about a crunchy Subway sub, Starbucks soda, and cola-flavored Cheetos.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, or, if you want to listen in the podcast player of your choice, subscribe to the show’s feed. If you enjoy the show and subscribe to it on iTunes, we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to rate us.
You can also download the episode or listen using the player below:
Thanks for listening!
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
- Grub Grade’s Wendy’s Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger review
- Grub Grade’s Taco Bell Cantina Double Steak Quesadilla review
- On Second Scoop’s Cotton Candy ice cream face-off
Nosh or Not
- Grub Grade’s Crunchy Chicken Enchilada Melt post
- Starbucks Melody Starbucks soda post
- IHOP’s Jelly Donut Pancakes page
- Japan Times Shuwa Shuwa post
Let’s Chew on This
Nosh of the Week