In this episode, Marvo talks while chewing on a Watermelon Oreo; Eric gets famous; Ryan still wants to name his first son Quesadilla; and Dubba rants about his local Whole Foods. They also talk about new Taco Bell products, Ben & Jerry’s Cotton Candy ice cream, and their Noshes of the Week!
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, or, if you want to listen in the podcast player of your choice, subscribe to the show’s feed. If you enjoy the show and subscribe to it on iTunes, we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to rate us.
You can also download the episode or listen using the player below:
Thanks for listening!
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
- Kickstarter Kobe beef jerky scam
- Junk Food Guy’s Watermelon Oreo review
- The Impulsive Buy’s Watermelon Oreo review
Nosh or Not
- Grub Grade’s Flamas Doritos Locos Tacos post
- Foodbeast’s Durian McFlurry post
- Grub Grade’s Taco Bell Cantina Double Steak Quesadilla review
- McDonald’s Fruit Tea Fusions page
- The Ice Cream Informant’s Ben & Jerry’s Cotton Candy Ice Cream post
Let’s Chew on This
- Bloomberg video with Junk Food Guy’s Watermelon Oreo mention
- Junk Food Guy’s mention in the Washington Post Express
- Arby’s Fish Sandwich Commercial with Grub Grade mention
Nosh of the Week