In this episode, we tackle Ben & Jerry’s Ron Burgundy flavor; Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups; Gingerbread Twix; and cheap, new McDonald’s sandwiches. We also converse about our shopping habits, admit how we learn about new products, and, of course, share our Noshes of the Week.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, or, if you want to listen in the podcast player of your choice, subscribe to the show’s feed. If you enjoy the show and subscribe to it on iTunes, we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to rate us.
You can also download the episode or listen using the player below:
Thanks for listening!
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
- Junk Food Guy’s Pecan Pie Pringles review
- The Impulsive Buy’s Jack in the Box Brunch Burger review
- Junk Food Guy’s Rally Bar review on So Good Blog
Nosh or Not
- Eater’s Ben & Jerry’s Scotchy Scotch Scotch Ice Cream post
- Grub Grade’s Dollar & More post
- Confectionery News Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups post
- The Impulsive Buy’s Gingerbread Twix and M&M’s post
Nosh of the Week
- The Impulsive Buy’s Keebler Town House Mediterranean Herb Pita Oven Baked Crackers review
- Junk Food Guy’s Spoonable Brooklyn’s Saucy Caramel review
- Junk Food Guy’s Spoonable Brooklyn Butterscotch and Peppered Orange Caramel review
- On Second Scoop’s Talenti Peppermint Bark Gelato review
- Grub Grade’s Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups photo on Twitter