In this episode, we talk Halloween and candy with Cybele from Candy Blog, discuss Jack in the Box Munchie Meals, and express what we think about two new M&M’s varieties we won’t be able to taste until mid-2014. We also share our Noshes of the Week, Marvo and Dubba admit to having new addictions, Ryan apologizes to Target, and Eric gets sugar all over his hands.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, or, if you want to listen in the podcast player of your choice, subscribe to the show’s feed. If you enjoy the show and subscribe to it on iTunes, we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to rate us.
You can also download the episode or listen using the player below:
Thanks for listening!
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
Nosh or Not
- Candy Blog’s Mars 2014 Candy Tease post
- Foodbeast’s Papa John’s Mega Chocolate Chip Cookie post
- Jack in the Box’s Munchie Meals page
Let’s Chew on This
Some of the candy mentioned:
- Starburst Candy Corn
- Brach’s S’mores Candy Corn
- Chocolate Covered Candy Corn
- Unreal Candy
- Pumpkin Spice M&M’s
- Snicker Slice ‘n Share
- World’s Largest Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Hershey’s Almond Joy Pieces
- Milky Way Unwrapped Bites
Nosh of the Week