In this episode, we argue about Bacon Pringles, Wheat Thins Popped, and Dunkin’ Donuts’ Eggs Benedict Sandwich. We also talk about the latest international junk food in a new segment and share our Nots of the Week.
Listen now using the player below:
You can also download the episode.
You can subscribe to The Nosh Show using various services:
Thanks for listening!
Here are links to products and reviews we mentioned in the episode:
- Junk Food Guy’s Triscuit Thin Crisps review
- Junk Food Guy’s Chipotle Sofritas review
- The Impulsive Buy’s Birthday Cake M&M’s review
Nosh or Not
- Bacon Pringles
- Ruffles Deep Ridged Inspired by Buffalo Wild Wings Classic Hot Wings Flavored Potato Chips
- Wheat Thins Popped
- Limited Edition Yoplait Light Margarita Yogurt
- Dunkin’ Donuts Eggs Benedict Sandwich
International Nosh or Not
- KFC Big Boss (Canada)
- Pizza Hut Marmite Stuffed Crust Pizza (New Zealand)
- Vanilla Shake M&M’s (Australia)
- Neapolitan Gari-Gari Kun (Japan)
Not of the Week