In Episode Three, we discuss poutine-flavoured soda, pina colada ice cream, new fast food stuff, and bubble gum peeps. We also come up with our own Ben & Jerry’s flavors and fast food restaurants. Plus, our Noshes of the Week!
Giveaway is over.
We’re also holding our first ever Nosh Show giveaway. What’s the prize? You have to listen to find out. But if you’ve already listened to the show, here’s what you have to do.
1. Answer the following: Name one of the non-existent fast food restaurants we’d like to see.
2. Leave a comment that contains your answer with this post. After you click “Post Comment”, your comment/entry will be held in moderation and won’t be posted until Saturday, May 18th at 11:59 pm Hawaii Standard Time. Those who answer correctly will be entered into the drawing. The drawing is only open to U.S. residents who are 18 years old or older.
3. If you have a Twitter account, you can get an additional entry by tweeting the following by Saturday, May 18th at 11:59 pm Hawaii Standard Time:
I love @NoshShow! It’s like stuffing my ears with junk food! http://bit.ly/YytMfi #noshshow
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. If you enjoy the show and subscribe to it on iTunes, we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to leave a review and rate us on iTunes.
Thanks for listening!
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
- Grub Grade’s Arby’s House Made Chips review
- The Impulsive Buy’s Arby’s House Made Chips review
- Grub Grade’s breakdown of the Wendy’s Moonlight Meal Deal
Nosh or Not
- Businesswire’s Jones Poutine Soda press release
- The Ice Cream Informant’s post about Ben & Jerry’s Pina Colada
- Grub Grade’s post about Taco Bell’s Crispy Chicken Grillers
- Foodbeast’s post about Bubble Gum and Lemonade Peeps
- Grub Grade’s Dunkin’ Donuts Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich post
Let’s Chew on This
Nosh of the Week