Two new Oreo flavors (sorry, folks tired of us talking about Oreo cookies), Starburst Ice Cream Jelly Beans, Pizza Hut’s s’mores cookie, a new Snickers bar, and much more.
Listen right now using the player below:
Thanks for listening!
If you want to listen to more food related podcasts, check out Let’s Talk TJ’s and Candyology 101.
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
- Frosted A&W Root Beer Float Pop-Tarts
- Frosted Crush Orange Pop-Tarts
- S’mores Crispy M&M’s
- Strawberry Shortcake Oreo Cookies
- Pepperidge Farm Dessert Shop S’mores Cookies
- Potato Good Thins
- Reese’s stuffed with Pieces Most Innovated Snack
Nosh or Not
- Snickers & Hazelnut
- Limited Edition Fruity Crisp Oreo Cookies
- Starburst Ice Cream Flavored Jelly Beans
- Pizza Hut Hershey’s Toasted S’mores Cookie
- Limited Edition Blueberry Pie Oreo Cookies
- Are limited edition Oreo cookies Double Stuf?
Nosh or Not of the Week
I feel like Cheesy corn would’ve been a killer subject line 😉
Okay, Oreos are ridiculous. At what point are they no longer Oreos and just some sort of cream between two cookie-type products? I think that time has since passed. I don’t actually care as I last ate Oreos about five years ago but I just think it’s silly! That said, it is fun to hear about the new varieties (I just think they are really Oreos any longer) and with the mention of pie flavors…it is surprising that there hasn’t been an orchard peach flavor. Vanilla wafers with a peach cream…they’d be pretty too.
Since blueberry muffins were mentioned, this may sound weird but the best muffins are in the stop and shop bakery. Seriously. Get them fresh and the lemon poppy and blueberry varieties are great.
I want to find that Empower mint!
Comments are closed.