In this episode, we talk about yet another new Oreo variety, Limited Edition Caramel Apple. We also discuss a new Red Bull flavor, Nutella ice cream, cheeseburger-flavored Cup Noodles, and it’s Ryan’s turn for Happy Happy Mystery Package Fun Time.
Listen now using the player below:
You can also download the episode.
Thanks for listening!
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
- JFG’s Limeade Oreo review
- OSC’s Ben & Jerry’s SNL Batches review
- JFG’s Fancy Food Show Experience Day 1 Part 1
- JFG’s Fancy Food Show Experience Day 1 Part 2
- JFG’s Fancy Food Show Experience Day 2 Part 1
Nosh or Not
- Red Bull Summer Edition Energy Drink
- Carvel Nutella Ice Cream
- Jack in the Box Chick-n-Tater Melt
- Nissin American Noodle Cheeseburger Noodles and Hot Dog Noodles
Our Last Bites
OMG I must be ghetto too bc I always used a Kraft single in my ramen 😉 Soo good!
Yeah we definitely are 🙂
Hopefully, places that actually still exist (DQ, Cold Stone, I’m talking to you) will blatantly steal Carvel’s idea and start selling Nutella based treats. The Hazelnut Talenti Target flavor is the best Talenti gelato out there, but I would totally nosh a Chocolate Hazelnut version. The Nutella soft serve sounds awesome.
Loved the episode. Glad I could finally see that bag for the Old Bay cheese puffs, too. Defiantly going to ask my uncle in Baltimore to look for them
Comments are closed.