In this episode, we talk about Red Velvet M&M’s, Baskin-Robbins Movie Theater Popcorn Ice Cream, White Castle soup, our most-liked products of 2013, and much more.
You can subscribe to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, or, if you want to listen in the podcast player of your choice, subscribe to the show’s feed. We’re also available on the Swell Radio app. If you enjoy the show and subscribe to it on iTunes or Stitcher, we would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to rate us.
You can also download the episode or listen using the player below:
Thanks for listening!
Here are links to products and reviews we mention in the show:
- Grub Grade’s Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups review
- Junk Food Guy’s Post Poppin Pebbles review
- The Impulsive Buy’s Pringles Tortillas review
- Junk Food Guy’s Pringles Tortillas review
- Junk Food Guy’s Pringles Tortillas Zesty Salsa review
Nosh or Not
- Grub Grade’s Baskin-Robbins Movie Theater Popcorn Ice Cream post
- Grub Grade’s White Castle Bacon Potato Chowder post
- The Impulsive Buy’s Mountain Dew Sangrita Blast post
- The Impulsive Buy’s Breyers Gelato Indulgences post
- The Impulsive Buy’s Red Velvet M&M’s post
Let’s Chew on This (Favorite Products of 2013)
- Popeyes Chicken Waffle Tenders
- Taco Bell Cantina Double Steak Quesadilla
- Arby’s King’s Hawaiian Roast Beef & Swiss
- McDonald’s Premium Chicken McWraps
- Talenti Tahitian Vanilla Bean Gelato Pop
- Magnum Gold?! Ice Cream Bar Review
- Dairy Queen S’mores Blizzard
- JC’s Pie Pops – Vanilla Cream
- Taco Bell Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos Supreme
- Gingerbread Twix Cookie Bars
- Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty! Peanut Butter
- McDonald’s Egg White Delight McMuffin
- McDonald’s BBQ Ranch Burger
- McDonald’s Chicken & Ranch Premium McWrap
- Nabisco Honey Mustard Wheat Thins
- Gingerbread Twix
- Market Pantry Pumpkin Cheesecake Creme Sandwich Cookies
- Pizzeria! DiGiorno
- Snyders Sweet Salty Salted Caramel Pretzel Pieces
- Chuao Popcorn Pop Bar
Nosh of the Week
I vote YES that episode 21 be a drinking show!
Watch – the White Castle clam chowder will come in the Slider box 😛 And yes I would dip fries & Sliders in the soup. If you dip baguette in soup anyway…
*bacon chowder. Force of habit.
Yes! Sliders dipped in soup. See guys, I’m not the only one!
Those Pop-Tarts are really good, but no way do they beat the toffee Brownie Brittle.
Comments are closed.